You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.
― John Lennon
The modern peace sign was designed by Gerald Holtom for the British Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament in 1958. The vertical line in the center represents the flag semaphore signal for the letter D, and the downward lines on either side represent the semaphore signal for the letter N.
When you flip the peace sign upside down, it’s composed of the ancient rune “Algiz” inside of a circle. “Algiz” represents life, beginning, and protection; very fitting for a symbol of peace. Further more, the circle traditionally symbolizes eternity because it has no beginning and no end. Having same effect as a real glass neon sign, LED neon is completely safe.
- Creative peace logo neon sign is visible day or night. Great brightness at dusk or daytime.
- Electric upside down peace sign dimension: 15″ x 15″ x 1″.
- Includes 10ft power cord,installation accessory and remote controller.
- RF controller can dim the sign brightness, switch on/off.
- Controller also has six dynamic modes include flashing, fading, blinking, strobing and pulsing with different speed settings.
- Environmentally-friendly durable material, maintenance free for those neon peace signs.
- Energy efficient with low voltage LED (12V adapter included).
- This world love and peace sign is rated for indoor use only.