Do you want to feel the Canadian cold during winter? Or do you want to immerse yourself in music and culture? You can have it all—the ample green spaces and the thriving arts.
You can see it through this Winnipeg neon city sign.
- Simple line art of the Winnipeg skyline in its distinct colors
- Showcases iconic landmarks such as the Esplanade Riel Bridge and the Canadian Museum of Human Rights
- No backing for adaptive display
- Complete with neon sign power supply and installation kit
- Perfect for any business or home interior (17″ x 6″)
With this city LED sign, Winnipeg is just a short distance along. You can imagine yourself driving downtown to St. Boniface or stopping by Esplanade Riel’s tower for a scenic lunch. But suppose you want to strike a statement of culture and human rights history. In that case, this Manitoba city skyline will do justice.
Experience this beautiful metro with our neon city lights today!