Sam, the Record Man, was an iconic music store and a hot spot for all music lovers living in the city of Toronto. Located at the heart of Dundas Square, it was one of Toronto’s most beloved spots for almost 80 years. And despite its closure in 2007, you can still bring home that uncanny warm feeling with our very own Sam the Record Man neon sign.
- The same aesthetic design of the Sam the Record Man neon lights
- Red neon for the letters and white neon for the vinyl record
- Placed in a black backing for a brighter effect
- Complete with power adapter and installation kits
- Perfect size for bars and home interior (19″ X 18″)
You will remember those classic vinyl records standing out amongst all the modern buildings and shops in Yonge Dundas Square. With shelves full of records, CDs, and cassettes of every genre, your mancave will look like a candy store for musical connoisseurs. Decorate your business with this Toronto city neon sign today!