East Vancouver is well-known for its welcoming, colorful community—from Chinese cultural centers to little Italies downtown. Filled with diverse music and the famous Value Village, it’s no wonder many families settle in this cozy side of British Columbia.
Besides making snow angels or attending community centers, East Vancouver has a long-lived graffiti art spanning alleyways. Now turned into modern art, the East Van Cross is a sight to behold.
- Accurate design of the East Van Cross
- Available in four glowing neon colors
- Comes in a frosted backing, outlined to its cross shape
- Perfect for indoor neon wall decoration
- Ideal size for every tourist or local to see (11″ X 17″)
Every day, this artistic representation reminds East Van locals of the deep cultural roots from which their city grew. This public art celebrates East Van’s vibrant culture and invites those wandering through to stop for a moment to appreciate their local community. And now, you can display this neon city sign at home or in your office. Celebrate being part of East Vancouver with this LED neon sign today!