What are the things to do in Calgary Alberta? You can rendezvous in Canmore and Banff and enjoy laidback outdoor activities such as fishing. But if there is anything historical about this rustic metro, it would be the Tigerstedt Block.
- Beautiful render of the iconic neon sign, Tigerstedt Block
- Comes in stunning red, green, and white neon colors
- Placed in a black backing that is outlined to its shape
- Complete with neon sign installation parts
- Perfect for business and home interiors (16″ x 20″)
The oldest free-standing building in Calgary Alberta might be gone, but this neon sign isn’t. You can add retro vibes to your store or bar just like its predecessor did in the 1930s.
Are you a big fan of Albert Tigerstedt, the photographer who coined the studio and its neon sign in the first place? You can display this LED neon in your photography studio or chill room.
Now, you can take home a piece of Calgary with you. Order this neon heritage sign today!
Decorate your space with a diverse neon collection. Find the perfect match for your interior.